function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ram2forceram2force 

public user should have Salesforce Organisation(Sales force account)???......

Consider, I have created a site...From that site I can get data from public users and also I can update my company product details, news,etc., through my Salesforce Organisation. is it correct?

My question is, After I creating a site, i will give(deploy) it to other organisation....now that organisation should have Salesforce Organisation(Sales force account)???......

Now I am using Developer Edition.....When I will deploy my site.....it will deployed with my whole developer Edition(like created tabs,accounts) or deploy only site???

My task is, that Organisation should see only my site...they will not have any salesforceorganisation or account.......Simply they got to browser>open my site>see my site.....

Actually my task is, i want to create a site....In that site a User should enter by using login details....if he enters he should see 10 members working under the user.....same way if another user enter to site using his login details...he should see another 10 members working under him.........

That user should use my site alnoe....for adding new member, for deleting a member with in the site..........is it possible............how to do this........Plz give your ideas...........