function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
new2forcenew2force 

Regarding sites

Hi folks, iam new to sites. we have already  site whih is working good. but they want me to split the page which takes input from user so that it lessens the burden of suer. I exactly copying the code but it is not working.  for example, user logins into his account and its not retrieving any details from dtaabse even iam writing a query .to get data.

one more thing is iam opening the site and logging as an user . when i am closing that browser and reopening , it is still showing the previous user in development mode.  How to clear cookies or memory of browser in developer sandbox when usng sites.

If u I think my question is not clear,plz email me i will work on that. i have been faciong this since one week. but dont know how to ask

kindly let me know any websites which have advanced site examples.

Thanku

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

I will try to answer your second question,

Try to test the site as a logged in user in different browser (chrome or etc)  while you are logged in to the sandbox in a different browser (ie7/8,etc). In this way you will not face conflict between your development user login and site user login.

Regarding your first question, you may want to post the code in the apex development borad where you can get very good help.

Thanks.

new2forcenew2force

thanku for ur reply.

I will be more specific in my next post. do we have any advanced examples on creating sites in salesforce in the internet

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

There are no advanced examples available which will take you through step by step. Have you gone through Sites Implementation guide? The guide is a good source to start your site. Also you can find list of force.com sites in this gallery http://developer.force.com/sitesgallery

If you get stuck some where post it in this community.

Thanks.