function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joseph FerraroJoseph Ferraro 

Registration error message for high volume portal registration

We're getting the error message: "Your organization has most likely exceeded the portal role limit. Registration from [site name]  is not able to create portal users"

We have a Force.com Site with High Volume Portal users self registering to Customer portal.  Any ideas on how we can fix this?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

Just to follow-up, this is not a license restriction issue.  We purchased 30,000 HVP licenses and used 1,000 of them.  It turns out this is a bit of a bug on the Salesforce side that is still being resolved.  I'll update when I get a final resolution.

All Answers

Chris DaviesChris Davies

Joe

Which version are you using and have you tried contact SFDC.

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

This is due to the licenses that your organization has exceeded. Have a look at your company profile for licensing information and i would recommend you contacting the your Account executive or sfdc support.This is definitely due to a some sort of restriction on your Org Account by Sf.

Thanks.

Just to follow-up, this is not a license restriction issue.  We purchased 30,000 HVP licenses and used 1,000 of them.  It turns out this is a bit of a bug on the Salesforce side that is still being resolved.  I'll update when I get a final resolution.

This was selected as the best answer