function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Br1Br1 

Site.createPortalUser error

Hi,

When i try to create a user with a form and the metod Site.createPortalUser , this error shows up:

This form must be secure. Use the "forceSSL" attribute and set it to "true"

This method have been worked (without changes) at this page until May 6 , after this date the form throws the error shown above.

I have the forceSSL="true" at the apex:form tag already.

Any clue?

thanks

brx

Message Edited by Br1 on 05-19-2009 06:39 PM
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
BulentBulent
account id value in the site register apex class and class version was not correct

All Answers

RyanGuestRyanGuest
Can you post your URL?
Br1Br1

thanks for the reply Ryan

the url: http://www.lincvolt.com/ideas/ideaList.apexp

brx

RyanGuestRyanGuest
When I look at the submission on the page, it looks like the post is actually an AJAX request. The URL being posted to is: /SiteLogin?javax.portlet.faces.DirectLink=true
mpradomprado
Hi Ryan, thanks for your time

I'm creating a page based on this code , this code should be work, but I couldn't create a new portal user in lincvolt
This is the test page site resgister, and I dont't use ajax to post this form.

-Martin
RyanGuestRyanGuest

On the SiteRegister page you just posted I'm getting a different error:

Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted. 

Did you get an email saying what happened?

mpradomprado

Yeap, this is the mail:

IdeasPortal registration accountId parameter value is not valid.

But, I never change the id of the account, always use the same, however it does not work.

Thks,

-Martin

RyanGuestRyanGuest

Can you  verify that the accountId is valid?

Also, I think (not sure) that there is a maximum number of portal users per account. I thought this had it's own error message, but if it doesn't, that's misleading.

Can you try and switch the account id to another valid account that is enabled for portal? That way we can know if it's that specific account that has the problem.

mpradomprado

The current acount has created 210 contacts, I created another account type bussines with my user account, but it shows the same error.

I do not know if I am forgetting something.  :(

BulentBulent
account id value in the site register apex class and class version was not correct
This was selected as the best answer