function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
aroyalaroyal 

How to Display all details of the records in Force.com sites

Can you give me the details for this isues?
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
BulentBulent

you can only expose visualforce pages with sites. by using these standard controllers you are mixing the standard pages and the visualforce pages in your flow. In your flow the details page is a standard page which you can't expose via sites.

you have 3 options:

1- extend the standard controller to take users to visualforce pages after actions 

2- write your own custom controllers to gain full control on your flow

3- overwrite the actions (view/edit etc..) for the objects that you use so that for these actions you can use visualforce pages. 

All Answers

BulentBulent
what is the issue? what is your question?
aroyalaroyal

My requirement is save a contact with attachments using Sites , I can save with attachments but i didnt view the Detail record page , there is no HyperLink in ListView , eventhough  I rerieved all contacts  using DataList , when i click the the contacts in DataList it shows the error about " Server down maintenance" . i cant understand the error.

Can we view detail page of the record is anyway using Sites ?? 

BulentBulent

you can only expose visualforce pages with sites. by using these standard controllers you are mixing the standard pages and the visualforce pages in your flow. In your flow the details page is a standard page which you can't expose via sites.

you have 3 options:

1- extend the standard controller to take users to visualforce pages after actions 

2- write your own custom controllers to gain full control on your flow

3- overwrite the actions (view/edit etc..) for the objects that you use so that for these actions you can use visualforce pages. 

This was selected as the best answer
aroyalaroyal

Thanks for your reply Bulent Cinarkaya , 

I  have to work on your suggestions ,

I will contact You.........