function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrea mAndrea m 

Capture Feed Likes

Hi,

Is there a way to capture the Action of a user clicking on the "Like"  link of a Chatter post?.

From the docs I know that I can query the related FeedLikes records for a particular  entityFeed object. But by doing this I'm only obtaining the FeedLikes at that particular moment and not all the "Likes/unlikes" ever asociated with the Post.

thanks in advance.

cloudcodercloudcoder

Not that I am aware of sorry. Could you please describe your use case more though as it would help the PM team to understand how folks are using the app more.

Andrea mAndrea m

Sure,

I'm building some logic to backup chatter information. We are already using FeedItem and FeedComment triggers in order to capture any  post or comment within chatter. What we would like to do next, is to be able to keep track of the "Likes"  associated with a post.
We can query a particular entityFeed and get the FeedLikes at a particular moment, but can not perform any logic at the moment the FeedLike record is being created and associated with the corresponding FeedItem, nor when the FeedLike is being deleted. 

From what I see at the moment we can't capture this particular events ( FeedLike creation/deletion) , but I'm not sure.

Hope the explanation was clear enough, thanks in advance