function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
New_DeveloperNew_Developer 

Help needed to Link another visualforce page in force.com site

I created a force.com site by adding a vf page called testPage in the active site home page and its working fine. But i have some links in testPage , when i click on the link it goes to the particular link's description which is in another vfpage called desc.

so how do i add the second vfpage to the existing site so that when i click on the link in testPage it should direct to the second page through force.com sites. 

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

You'll need to add the second VF page to the site.

Navigate to your site configuration page and click the edit button on the Site Visualforce Pages section.  Locate your page and move it to the enabled Visualforce pages.   That should be all there is to it.

yashagarwalyashagarwal

Firstly , you would need to include that VF page to be accessed by your Sites. Go to Setup , the go to develop. Click on the Sites and then click on your Site label. On this page you will have a section  - enables VF pages . Add the required page by clicking on edit.

Secondly , say the VF page name is desc. So the link should be :

<apex:commandLink value= "nextpage" action="/desc" />

As opposed to :

<apex:commandLink value= "nextpage" action="/apex/desc" /> , that you generally use inside salesforce.As for sites access the apex keyword is not required.

If you have one both the things an still it does not redirect properly. It would be worthwhile pasting you redirection code here.

Hope that helps.