function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AndreaTAndreaT 

CMSForce: IS error while processing a page preview

Hello,

I receive an IS error message after clicking on Page Preview. Preview of any page, based on any template, including the CMS templates without changes.

I started receiving this error suddenly, after using the CMSforce for a while.

Does anyone get this sort of error? Reason for that? 

Thanks!

David VPDavid VP

I just checked : over here everything seems to be OK.

Does it still happen ?

David

AndreaTAndreaT

Yes. Actually, I've been receiving the message for a few days now and I can't understand why.

Did anyone change - or need to change - the controllers, the pagecontroller? 

David VPDavid VP

For now don't change anything. Give us some time and we'll have a look at it first.

Message Edited by David VP on 09-06-2009 11:03 AM
BESBES

Hi,

I am receiving the same error, preview template is fine but preview page I get this message. The difference in posts is that I just set this up and have not been successful in getting preview page to work at all.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact support@salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using Salesforce!

Error ID: 720691804-2579 (1900915602)