function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JFraileJFraile 

duplicate value found: unknown duplicates value on record with id: 005Z0000000QYR4

Hi.

I get this error message when creating a new site. "duplicate value found: unknown duplicates value on record with id: 005Z0000000QYR4 " where the id:005Z0000000QYR4 belongs to a user. There are no user validation formulas.

I've been throught the forum but no solution found.

Thanks.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
JFraileJFraile

Hi.

It turned out there was a custom user field set to "unique", after unchecking this field property I could create the site. 

All Answers

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

Can you elaborate more when you are getting this error? It means you are retrieving this error while editing the site or create a new site. Please let me know so that resolves your problem.

JFraileJFraile

Hi.

Sorry, I uploaded an image but it doesn't seem to work properly or I didn´t upload it correctly. Actually I tried it another way but still can't see the image..., so I'll try to explain it myself:

I've got a SB full with one working site. I created a new one in a developer SB, and after loading the pages and controllers from developer to full, tried to create a new site in the SB full to host these pages and controllers. Then I get the error.

It happens after filling the requiered fields and clicking on the save button. Already tried changing these fields to another values, but the error is still there. 

The id shown in the error message belongs to a user I created after creating the site that is working (in SB full). This user has a custom profile I created. I also tried to deactivate this user before creating the new site but didn't work, getting the same error message.

Thanks.

JFraileJFraile

Hi.

It turned out there was a custom user field set to "unique", after unchecking this field property I could create the site. 

This was selected as the best answer