function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yuri LausbergYuri Lausberg 

Site.com Export a Site does not work - Error

Site.com

I'm currently working on the (free) developer edition of SIte.com to develop a custom CMS implementation for a customer.
From the dropdown menu under the Site.com tab, for the selected site, you have 3 options:

- Duplicate

- Export

- Delete

I have been able to successsfully import a demo site, I have been able to delete sites, but when I click Export, for any of my sites I get the following error:

__MISSING LABEL__ PropertyFile - val PicassoCrudPermissionDeniedException_desc not found in section Exception

Has anyone seen this before, and how do I fix this? Or is site export not an available feature for the developer edition of salesforce? (if so, why show it in a menu as an option?)

Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Yuri ... More

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SuyogSuyog

Change the role of the user to "Designer" from Site Configuration-->Manage User Roles and then try exporting.

All Answers

triptimehtatriptimehta

Can you provide more details on your org?

SuyogSuyog

Change the role of the user to "Designer" from Site Configuration-->Manage User Roles and then try exporting.

This was selected as the best answer
Yuri LausbergYuri Lausberg

Yes, I worked with support and came up with the same solution.

Somehow my sites got 'corrupted', and simply switching the user role under site configuration from publisher to contributer, and back, fixed this issue.

Thank you!

Yuri