function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bitmitebitmite 

Where is it?

I watched the webinar this morning and it looks great but, I missed the first few minutes and I can't seem to figure out how to get to Visual Workflow.

I found a PDF Flow Designer 7.0.6 which gave these instructions below, but I don't have the Flows link on step 1.... 

1. Go to Your Name > Setup > Create > Workflow & Approvals > Flows.

2. Click Download Designer.

3. Follow the steps in the wizard.

Thanks

mmccauleymmccauley

If your looking for the Cloud Designer you need to make sure that you have the "Manage Force.com Flow" Permission checked (typically the System Administrator Profile has this checked already).

The cloud designer can be found in Setup --> Create --> Workflow & Approvals --> Flows and clicking on the "New Flow" button. 

If the new flow button is not there, create a Feature Activation Request case for Salesforce Support from your Dev Org.  It can take a day or so for them to process it.

Mark

RajaramRajaram

Thanks Mark for the post!

bitmitebitmite

Thank you, but I still don't see a Flows menu item under Workflow & Approvals. There is no "Manage Force.com Flow" permission option to check on my System Administrator profile.

According to an email I got from SalesForce it should be setup for all the instances now: All Remaining InstancesThursday, October 20, 2011

Thanks for the help.

mmccauleymmccauley

What instance are you on and version? 

I belive they only turned it on for Developer Orgs (i could be wrong, but I thought thats what they said).

Also do you have Fore.com Flow User checked on your user profile?

Mark

bitmitebitmite

na8 and Enterprise (Production), I don't have this option "Force.com Flow User" to check  on my profiles. I wonder why they sent me the email informing me that it be avavilble if they only turned it for Developer Org's.

Visual Workflow (Beta)

All Sandbox Instances

Monday, September 19, 2011

NA1, NA6, NA7, NA8, NA9

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

All Remaining Instances

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Not automatically visible. Feature is available but requires somesetup.

Thank you.

mmccauleymmccauley

Its available for all DE orgs and only EE and UE orgs if you purchased the force.com flow licensing.

Mark