function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RojodeBearRojodeBear 

Only showing single item in Choice Lookup

I have created a Flow that makes use of the Choice Lookup.

I have 2 records that answer the filter criteria.

• When I run this in the Flow Designer, I see two results. When I run this in Salesforce, I only see one.

I added another record which gave me 3 in total that should appear.

• When I run this in the Flow Designer, I see three results. When I run this in Salesforce, I only see one.

I have confirmed that I am looking at the same org (both Flow Designer and the Saleforce instance). I can't think what else is wrong.

I am also concered when I do run this Flow in the Designer it selects ALL of the radio buttons for the list items. Is this just a bug in the designer?

SeanRiptideSeanRiptide

Have you saved multiple versions of your Flow?  If so did you check to make sure the most recent version is active?  

RojodeBearRojodeBear

I have saved many versions of the Flow, and in the process learned that you can only delete an inactive Flow version after a certain amount of time has passed. I guess this is to stop you from deleting a Flow that could still be in use (started before you activated another version).

But back to the issue, I still have the problem with this Choice Lookup. There is a second Choice Lookup futher in the Flow which acts correctly. I have completely removed this section and recreated it with the same result.

As mentioned earlier, it shows the correct number of results in the Designer, but from the UI it will only show 1 single result.

RajaramRajaram

Can you tell me the data source, the filter (if any) and for the choice lookup and further filters specified?