function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Antonio_hotelbedsAntonio_hotelbeds 

Publishing a flow in a site

Hi,

Could you please tell me if its possible to create a site where I can put a flow (created with the flow designer) that will ask about some specific information to the client through the site and flow and then create an opportunity out of it?

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
RajaramRajaram

Follow the folling steps

1. Create the flow

2. Create a VF Page with the flow embedded in that using the <flow:interview" component

3. Create a site and make the VF page as the main page

4. Set the CRUD and FLS settings of the site appropriately is you any data queries, updates in your flow. This is critical as the flow context runs using the credentials as the site user license. So, if you do not have perms, it will fail

5. Activate the flow

All Answers

RajaramRajaram

Follow the folling steps

1. Create the flow

2. Create a VF Page with the flow embedded in that using the <flow:interview" component

3. Create a site and make the VF page as the main page

4. Set the CRUD and FLS settings of the site appropriately is you any data queries, updates in your flow. This is critical as the flow context runs using the credentials as the site user license. So, if you do not have perms, it will fail

5. Activate the flow

This was selected as the best answer
dipdip

Hi,

I am having a Site with login enabled.

Portal user default licence is High Volume Cust Portal Usr, I cloned the profile.

Gave the Visual force page access to cloned profile(infact gave access to all pages and controllers to profile and all pages to site to rule out permission issues, gave read access to all objects custom and standard to the cloned profile)

but even then when the user logs in to the site he gets a error page.

served by Exception page.

Does any one know why this might be the case.

Regards

Dip

shev3599shev3599

Hi Rajaram,

I wanted to create custom object which is linked to current opportunity via lookup field.

It works fine within Salesforce environment, but I would like to give this possibility to site visitors.

Is it viable with current release?

SFDC 1904SFDC 1904
How to provide inputs from sites to flow?