function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ReksReks 

Small Query

Hello !!! Very much new to chatter ;) still was going through editing my profile and I found that any small change made to the profile is been reflected on my post in my profile and highlighted to all which is not necessary ( Ex when I add a city in my profile which isnt mandatory sometimes to show that to all ) .

So do we have any option to delete or do we have any option to hide !

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
alouie_sfdcalouie_sfdc
Sorry, feed tracked changes are not deletable. The administrator of your organization has configured it so that changes to certain fields on your profile are tracked in Chatter posts. The only way to avoid generating these posts is to configure the feed tracking options.

All Answers

digamber.prasaddigamber.prasad

Hi,

No we don't have option to delete or hide these.

alouie_sfdcalouie_sfdc
The Salesforce administrator for your organization can configure what fields and objects get tracked in the feed. See here for more information:

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=collab_feed_tracking.htm&language=en

You can't delete the existing changes, but future ones can be prevented by the administrator.

Let me know if you need any more info!
ReksReks

Hi !

I am talking only on the delete option which is missing in the application.

Delete option is mandatory when we would not prefer to show any changes to others made to our profile.

Hoping to get a pretty good solution!

alouie_sfdcalouie_sfdc
Sorry, feed tracked changes are not deletable. The administrator of your organization has configured it so that changes to certain fields on your profile are tracked in Chatter posts. The only way to avoid generating these posts is to configure the feed tracking options.
This was selected as the best answer
ReksReks

Thank you so much ! :)