function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
swestenzweigswestenzweig 

"My Domain" Link Not Visible

I am attempting to configure single sign-on settings for a Salesforce IdP on an Enterprise Edition instance. I am logged in as a user with System Administrator profile, but I cannot see the "My Domain" link in the Setup screen (Setup->Company Profile->My Domain).

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I've logged a support ticket 10 days ago on this and can't seem to get anywhere...

swestenzweigswestenzweig

Thought I would post a follow-up in the event someone else runs into this problem...

The issue was the organization itself. The organization was configured as a "trial org" and therefore, not permitted to use certain features. Among those excluded features is the ability to generate a domain.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get a clear answer on how to identify the organization as a "trial org" yourself. That, it seems, would still be up to the SalesForce support person to help you with.

Hope this saves some headaches down the road.

Ryan-GuestRyan-Guest

You're correct, My Domain is only available to Developer Edition organizations (all) and Enterprise Edition / Unlimited Edition (Active only).

If you signup a new organization from the website, it will be a trial version until you setup an active subscription.