function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
InsideLeafsInsideLeafs 

How to enable siteforce studio

Hello

I'm currently using the developer version and would like to try the new siteforce features. In my account, I've enabled the Siteforce Contributor User, and the Siteforce Publisher User option. However, I still do not see the Siteforce studio option under the Force.com app menu in the Salesforce header.

I thought that I only need to enable either one of these two options in order to build a website in Siteforce studiot tool.

Thanks.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
InsideLeafsInsideLeafs

Hi

This is just the way how to create a site in siteforce. I'm looking why the siteforce option is not appeared under the SF header menu.

However, I found out that because my account is registered in the pre-release version. I register another new developer account, and the siteforce option is shown in the header menu.

All Answers

JuanluJuanlu

Go to the "+" Tab (All Tabs) -> Sites

InsideLeafsInsideLeafs

Hi

This is just the way how to create a site in siteforce. I'm looking why the siteforce option is not appeared under the SF header menu.

However, I found out that because my account is registered in the pre-release version. I register another new developer account, and the siteforce option is shown in the header menu.

This was selected as the best answer