function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sarath11sarath11 

I am getting an error "SessionId invalid at this location" when I try to use Query method

I am getting an error "SessionId invalid at this location" when I try to use Query method. I am tying to integrate PeopleSoft with SalesForce.com using SOAP API (consuming a Web service in PeopleSoft). I can successfully use the login method. Using the sessionId and serverURl, I get from login method, I am trying to use the query method. I gets above error. Can anyone help me? 

RocketRocket

Hi Sarath11,

I have to integrate salesforce with peoplesoft.If you are successfull at it,can u please help.Can u please outline the steps which you followed to cnnect to the peoplesoft.

Did u use soap or restbased webservices to connect to the peoplesoft etc.How did u go about it?What procedures you adopted to do this.

Please Advice

sarath11sarath11

1. I consumed the SaleForce WSDL in PeopleSoft (only use login, query, queryall, create, update and upsert methods).

2. Grant the security to above service opeartions

3. Updated the connector properties URLs in each service opeartion's routing.

4. Built the XML messages to use use login and other service opeartions using PeopleCode. Login method returns a session-id which should be used for all other subsequent service opeartions.

NoodleNoodle

Hi... I am very VERY new to Apex and Webservices, and XML, so I apologise in advance for any silly questions...

I will soon be working a project where I will be needing to import/call/get records from Peoplesoft. So from the Peoplesoft data, I would like to import Records with fields like "Name, Age, Telephone number" etc.

In your instructions, you said "Consumed"... What does that mean?

Do you have more detailed instructions (perhaps a workbook?) or a youtube video that shows a real example of how something like this can be done?