function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
trick.ax1374trick.ax1374 

IO Exception: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable.

Hi All,

We have integrated salesforce with web service on the company's server.However,we are getting below given error.

IO Exception: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable.

In order ot get rid of the above given error meesage

Where am I suppose to add below given addresses.Ip addresses on the company's server on which service has been hosted or in the salesforce org.

I believe it has to be on the company's server,Can somebody help?

204.14.232.0/23 East Coast Data Center (set one)
204.14.237.0/24 East Coast Data Center (set two)
96.43.144.0/22  MidWest Data Centers
96.43.148.0/22  MidWest Data Centers
204.14.234.0/23 West Coast Data Center (set one)
204.14.238.0/23 West Coast Data Center (set two)
202.129.242.0/23 Singapore Data Center

Thanks,

Tick

Danny SalvadoriDanny Salvadori
Given this is six years old I'm guessing it's not an issue any more, but for the sake of anyone still having difficulty...

If you have access to your network Firewall configuration (or people who do), might be worth checking what's going on there. Unfortunately I'm still also caught on this issue, but that's what I'll be doing.

Quoting Nagendra from https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=9060G000000I425QAC :
"This is a firewall issue where your web service is hosted.  When a request to the web service is made from Salesforce, it expects the response returned by the web service to come from the same IP address as when the request was made. In our case, our IT had configured the firewall so that incoming request was going through one IP address, but outgoing response was going through another IP address. Definitely, check with your IT to figure out a solution. One possibility is to put the server hosting the web service outside of the firewall."