function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dawid720Dawid720 

How can I access SalesForce records from my website.

I want to create a web interface that allows a customer to login and view their SF record. I will manually create the users using their first name and the unique key assigned to their record in SF as their password. When they click login, this will run a query and match up their unique key with their SF record and thus show all the fields i want them to see in the web interface. Once the user is setup, everything is dynamically created on the web interface

Is this logical way to do it?

If someone could point me in the right direction as to which API to use that sould be great.

I am knowledgable at PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and also use JavaScript and Jquery as our website runs on WordPress, So if I could use my PHP skill to this advantage it would be great.

CalebECalebE

Hi,

Did you find anything out on how to proceed here?  I'd like to do the same thing.

Thanks,

Dawid720Dawid720
nothing at all....what is the point of such extensive forums when no one helps out Dawid Rewak Web/Graphic Designer Office: 1300 136 474 Mobile: 0401 920 447 Email: d.rewak@energy-choice.com.au Web:www.energy-choice.com.au EC cid:C8F5A4E5-9E01-4169-9124-A8D9B1B0C010 cid:F1EC531C-F2D2-4216-8EDE-4A965D4F308C cid:D1E6E8D3-55B4-4D39-BD7F-E0399966F848 P Please consider the environment and only print this e-mail if you really need to THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email or the contained information is strictly prohibited. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message. THIS CORPORATE EMAIL SYSTEM IS FOR BUSINESS USE ONLY. Information may be monitored and recorded, and offensive, inappropriate or illegal material will not be tolerated. Except as required by law, THIS COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE that the integrity of this email has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please notify us by sending one return email with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject line. You will receive one additional e-mail message confirming your removal from our e-database.
MartinHaagenMartinHaagen

Hi David,

I'm not to sure about your application. When you say login, is that to your webapp or is that to Salesforce?

You will need to work with the WebSerivice API. Personally I do not (yet) have any experience working with PHP against it, but I know it should be possible.

You can find the WSDL by going to 

Setup > Develop -> API

I usually working with the enterprise  wsdl. 

I hope this gets you in the right direction. The PHP part of the forum might also be a good resource for you.