function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Will_SladeWill_Slade 

Cloud Designer - change sets giving errors on Apex callout steps

Hi,

I have a flow that uses process.plugin to call Apex classes.  I built them out in our dev environment and they work... I get the desired results from the Apex steps.  However when I add the flow to a change set and attempt to validate on the receiving org, I get an error reading:

We can't find the Apex callout for class "<classname>".  It may have been deleted or changed.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

RajaramRajaram

When you add a flow to the change set. Make sure you add the dependencies for the flow. Changesets unlike packaging does not pull in the dependencies automatically.

If you still are getting the error, i would log a case with support

Will_SladeWill_Slade

Thank you for the reply.  Yes all of the dependencies were covered, however I found something odd after further investigation... When I pushed a change set that included the process.plugin classes but excluded the flow itself, it was successful - yet when I viewed the list of apex classes in the new org, the "Is Valid" box was unchecked on all of these process.plugin classes, and they did not show up in the cloud flow designer palette.  I went in and performed a quick save on one of them, and suddenly they were all recoginized as valid and showed up in the palette.

It seems something in those process.plugin classes isn't being carried over correctly in the change set, and they are unrecognizable until they are touched somehow.  I have opened a case with support regarding this issue.