function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tarun on sfdctarun on sfdc 

Display of data for a selected picklist value in a seperate tab on the same page

Hi community,

This is my case

I had created a pick list of rooms numbers(which has the details of room type AC/Non-AC , Price , capacity and availability).When I Select a pick list of room number, It has to display the room specifications in a seperate tab.How can Fix this using Salesforce Visual force pages.
I am In a bad need of solution.please help.

Thanks In advance
Tarun.M

markross__cmarkross__c

Tarun,

Is this a problem with the Visual Workflow product specifically?

If not, I recommend doing this post in the "Visualforce Development" board. Since it seems this is a Visualforce problem, posting there should get you the quickest solution!

pmylynnpmylynn

Bump.

Any ideas for this problem?  I am facing the same issue and it is not very convenient for my users.

Many thanks!

RurouniQRurouniQ

This is actually the Visual Workflow board, not the Visualforce board. I'm guessing you probably found this post from a Google search or something! The people here on this board may not be able or equipped to assist with Visualforce questions, so your best bet for help would be to post a new question on the Visualforce Development board.

pmylynnpmylynn
Ah, sorry, I was actually going to bump another thread.... danger of having too many tabs open! Apologies