function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nbhimasnbhimas 

Visual Flow UI limitations

I am new to the Visual Flow. I seem to have the following limitations while using Visual FLOW. Any help/suhggestions will be appreciated.

1) I am unable to use flow to control the layout of the UI. For e.g. I have to place the fields in 3 different columns but I am unable to do so using FLOW. The layout of the fields is always is in one column.

2) I want the dependent picklist functionality in the same screen. For e.g. if I select make of the car as "Honda" from a picklist, then the model picklist should show only relevant models in the same screen without the user clicking on the Next button.

3)  If the user selects the radio button "yes" to one of the question, the next 2 questions should show up without having the user click on the Next busson (viz. partial page refresh).

RajaramRajaram

All of your requirements are something we already have in the roadmap. For #1, may be you can do seom JS stuff now? That would be the only solution if any right now.

#2 and 3 are things we need to build in the engine and have them at the back of our minds. I however cannot give you a release for them.

nikhl.manekar@mitchell.comnikhl.manekar@mitchell.com

Do you we have any update on these features being implemented. ?

Specially #1 how can I do a 2 column view for the fileds ? 

If there are no updates about these features updates then please tell me how can I do it using java script

Paul BateyPaul Batey

I would also like this functionality. Particularly points 1 and 2.

Is there any update on the release of this functionality?