function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Greg WilsonGreg Wilson 

Flow functionality missing from two of my Enterprise Edition orgs

There is no Flow functionality  in my orgs.  

• When I navigate to Setup > App SEtup > Create > Workflow and Approvals, there is no item for Flows. Other things are there (Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Outbound messages, Post Templates, Settings) but not Flows.
  • When I try to install my managed package app (which includes some Flows) I get an installation failure message like this:  "Missing feature | Flow Versions | Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Flow Versions" 

My two affected orgs are both Enterprise Edition orgs (it says so in the browser title bar).  They were both created as Trialforce source orgs from my Trialforce Management Org.

What have I overlooked? How can I enable Flows in my orgs? 

I log in with a System Administrator profile.  Virtually all the permissions are enabled.

I'd appreciate any help!

Thank you,

Greg. 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Greg WilsonGreg Wilson

Rajaram,

Thanks for your helpful offer.

It turns out the problem was a provisioning thing at the Salesforce.com end.  I lodged a case about this on the partner portal, and it was resolved in the last few hours.

I still don' understand why it wasn't there automatically: I thought Flows were automatically provided as part of all enterprise editions. But that doesn't really matter.

Regards,

Greg.

All Answers

RajaramRajaram

I will need the org IDs to see if i can do anything. 

Greg WilsonGreg Wilson

Rajaram,

Thanks for your helpful offer.

It turns out the problem was a provisioning thing at the Salesforce.com end.  I lodged a case about this on the partner portal, and it was resolved in the last few hours.

I still don' understand why it wasn't there automatically: I thought Flows were automatically provided as part of all enterprise editions. But that doesn't really matter.

Regards,

Greg.

This was selected as the best answer
Emilio BernabeiEmilio Bernabei
I am seeing this same error message on my Summer 14 preview Enterprise ORG.

"Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Flow Versions"

ORG ID: 00DB00000000bx5

Emilio