function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ericmonteericmonte 

Site.com page version control?

Is there a version control process for Site.com Pages? One of my developers updated a site.com page in the studio, but he did not yet publish it to the environment. Is it possible to revert back to a specific version? Or even pull down the published version back to the site.com studio?

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hey Eric,

As far as I understand, Site.com doesn't store versions of the site but it does store the change history:

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=siteforce_publish_history.htm&language=en_US

Hope this helps!

ericmonteericmonte

That stinks. So basically this tells me that if a developer makes a mistake in the Site.com Studio, he is basically SOL and have to recreate all his previous work. I feel like the Site.com Studio is very limited and flawed :(.

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hey Eric, 

I completely understand your use case and would encourage you to post this on our IDEA exchange so others can go through a vote for/promote it so our Product Management team can better understand the demand of this feature.

isabel.carranza1.3941306154808784E12isabel.carranza1.3941306154808784E12
I agree with Eric, this really sucks and actually when talking to the "sale" team they told me that there was some sort of version control and it was easy to revert a change... but obviously its not. I think we should definitely log this into the idea  exchange