function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hemmhemm 

Eclipse give an Apex "Test Coverage" error when saving an s-Control (possible LMA issue)

I have the new Eclipse toolkit and it's all up to date.  When using it to edit s-controls, I always get an error that I don't have enough test coverage and it won't save it to the server ("Test coverage of selected Apex Class and Trigger is 0%, at least 75% test coverage is required"). 

The only way I can get the s-Control to work is by copy/pasting the code into the s-Control text box in the Salesforce UI.  Then it works fine.  This is not a good long-term solution for development.

Not sure if I am on the right track, but this issue only seems to occur in 2 orgs, both of which have the License Manager Application (LMA) installed.  Other than what comes in the LMA, I don't have any Apex Code in my org.  I am able to save s-Controls in other orgs I have.

Ideas?  Things I can check?
werewolfwerewolf
That is unusual.  So you haven't changed any of the apex code at all?  Have you made sure you have the latest version of Eclipse?  There have been lots of bugfixes in it.  I would recommend you upgrade to the latest, destroy your project and recreate it in Eclipse.  Don't forget to back up your Scontrol code before doing that, because it will get blown away (because it's not saved to the server yet).
hemmhemm
I just tried it again and I get the same error.

"Test coverage of selected Apex Class and Trigger is 54%, at least 75% test coverage is required"

I am on the latest Eclipse as far as I know.
werewolfwerewolf
OK, but you haven't added any Apex classes or triggers that require test coverage, have you?
hemmhemm
Nope.  The only Apex of any kind is the hidden Apex triggers that come with License Manager.
hpatelhpatel
This should be resolved now.