function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anthony ScatamacchiaAnthony Scatamacchia 

Can i create/update multiple records from a single visual workflow?

Current issue:

We have an object ccupload that our marketing team is able to mass upload "to call" records to(not leads).  This object auto populates our sales reps' territories through some very cumbersome apex coding. 
- When the territory is open- the field on the record "error?" is populated so that the "to call" record is not created
- our Asian team has requested these "to call" records be transferred to a queue.  Obviously I can’t use a Wf rule to create a new record so I have created my first flow.

Attempted flow detail
- I created a record search with the following criteria:
----- 1. Error field is populated with correct text- "open territory"
----- 2. The contact note field is populated with APAC1

- made decision with criteria:
---True- create "to call" record
----false- update a text field on the original ccupload record

why it is not working:
- when I click "run flow"- only one record(out of approximately 100 that currently meet the record search criteria

my question:
1.  Can flows mas create/loop to create the new "to call records for all 100?  If so, how do I accomplish this?
2. Once a flow is active, does it run continuously in the background, similar to a Wf that updates any record that meets the criteria?  If not, what is the recommended workaround?
3.  Any other advice is appreciated(I have gone through the implementation guides but these answers don’t seem to be clear.

I will attach images 

thanks everyone!
Anthony