function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RIChrisRIChris 

Attachment AccountId

Hi All,

I have noticed on the exports produced by the weekly bulk data export on my org, Attachment.csv has an AccountId field. This field is not accessible from the APEX data loader even though it contains data, any reason why? I need to bulk update this field using the Apex Data loader and when I try to manually add it to the SQL query I get field not found.

Many Thanks,

Chris.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
sfdcfoxsfdcfox

I believe it's an internal system field. Notes and Attachments roll up to the parent account automatically, so salesforce.com is probably keeping track of that relationship with a hidden system field. It should be read-only in this case, because its value would be derived from ParentId.

All Answers

_Prasu__Prasu_

Chris, Could you provide more information , like on which object export is made or you are talking about complete Org backup? 

RIChrisRIChris

Hi Prasanna,

Its a complete org data export using the weekly data export. The object in question is attachment although I have seen inconsistencies on other objects.

Many Thanks,

Chris.

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

I believe it's an internal system field. Notes and Attachments roll up to the parent account automatically, so salesforce.com is probably keeping track of that relationship with a hidden system field. It should be read-only in this case, because its value would be derived from ParentId.

This was selected as the best answer