function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marco PinderMarco Pinder 

Field-Level Security Matrix

Hi,

Is there a way to extract a matrix of data that illustrates all fields in our org (standard and custom) on all objects (again, standard and custom) and show the Field-Level Security they have in relation to all Profiles?

This stems from the fact we have numerous fields that have been created with no field-level access to the System Administrator profile. There is now a requirement that absolutely all fields must be visible by the Sys Admin profile and i wondered if there is an easy way to find this out.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,

Marco

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
hisrinuhisrinu

Unfortunately you can't do this for all the objects at one place, however here is the alternate solution

Setup->Security Settings -> Field Accessbility -> Choose the desire object -> and select the profile as System Administrator.

Now you have the ability to change the FLS all in one page.

All Answers

hisrinuhisrinu

Unfortunately you can't do this for all the objects at one place, however here is the alternate solution

Setup->Security Settings -> Field Accessbility -> Choose the desire object -> and select the profile as System Administrator.

Now you have the ability to change the FLS all in one page.

This was selected as the best answer
Marco PinderMarco Pinder

Thank you for your reply, it looks a little more long winded than I hoped, but I am able to achieve what I need.

It's a shame that it is not extractable via the Eclipse IDE.

Regards,

Marco