function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Atif MohammedAtif Mohammed 

Error free report of secure code scanner and web scanner report

Can anyone provide me an error free report of Secure Code scanner report and web scanner report at mohammedatifuddin3@gmail.com

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ygluckygluck

I am not sure I fully understand your questions. Are you talking about issues that are reported with the severity field being marked as a warning? These are typically code quality issues, not security issues.  If they are indeed code quality issues, we don't usually fail your listing for it.

Yoel Gluck

Product Security Team @ Salesforce.com

All Answers

ygluckygluck

Did you try submitting a code scan request at http://security.force.com/sourcescanner ?

Yoel Gluck

Atif MohammedAtif Mohammed

Yes,i have seen the report from security code scanner tool,Can i skip of the warnings,its free from errors .

And i am facing problem in Web Application based security scanner software tool to utilise it .

Is warnings plays a major role in security review aspects or they ignore this type of issues.

ygluckygluck

I am not sure I fully understand your questions. Are you talking about issues that are reported with the severity field being marked as a warning? These are typically code quality issues, not security issues.  If they are indeed code quality issues, we don't usually fail your listing for it.

Yoel Gluck

This was selected as the best answer