function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mcrosbymcrosby 

Using last run date in batch Data Loader process

I have a batch Data Loader process that I want to create that should extract Event records from Salesforce based on the last run date of the process.  I have read through the Data Loader documentation and see that you can use @process.lastRunDate@ in the SQL Configuration, but how would I do something similar using SOQL?

When I attempt to use something like 'SELECT Id, Subject, ... FROM Event WHERE CreatedDate > @process.lastRunDate@' in the sfdc.extractionSOQL property, it throws a MalformedQueryFault error at the @ symbol.

Any recommendations on how I can write a SOQL statement for the batch process so that only records created after the last run date are retrieved?

EnderEnder
I don't think that there is any way to do this out of the box.  You may need to create a script that reads the property (I believe its stored in a properties file) and then construct your SOQL before making the batch call.
mcrosbymcrosby
That was what I suspected, but I was hoping there was an easier way.  Thanks for the comment.
CloudTechCloudTech

Anyone got solution to filtering records by lastrundate during CSVexport? Please share sample configuration.

jayant1.3968382527727017E12jayant1.3968382527727017E12
Was anybody able to download from salesforce in inceremental mode like mcrosby wanted ? Any pointers will be helpful