function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
stilljustbigstilljustbig 

Can I Change date to red if overdue?

I have a custom field in cases that is for "date scheduled" Is there any way to make the Date scheduled turn to the color red if the date is today or earlier? I assume that there is a function that I can assign to the "date scheduled" field do this? Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks!  

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Satish.jgecSatish.jgec

Hi,

You can use some images in static resources and then create a new  field in the object and then call the static resource image into that field.

In this way you will be able to show the color of a field if the date is exceeded. I dont think you can change the color of the date when the criteria is met.

All Answers

Satish.jgecSatish.jgec

Hi,

You can use some images in static resources and then create a new  field in the object and then call the static resource image into that field.

In this way you will be able to show the color of a field if the date is exceeded. I dont think you can change the color of the date when the criteria is met.

This was selected as the best answer
stilljustbigstilljustbig

Thanks! I'll go ahead and try this. It will work for what i am looking to do. I just thought that turning the text a certain color would be an option since this is what happens when a task is overdue. I'll implement this and see how it works.