function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pturner64pturner64 

How do I call a report from the Accounts page passing the Account Name as a parameter?

This is driving me nuts because I did it before! I have a report and I know I need to use selection criteria "AccountName = <blank>". Then I can call the report from elsewhere and pass in the Account Name.

I want to have a button on my Account record that calls this report, passing the Account Name, and displaying the report ideally in a new Tab, or Window.

Any tips gratefully received. I have searched hi and low in help & solutions. If you know where the help is, please let me know!

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
rpr2rpr2

Don't  you hate that when you can't find it and know you saw it before and/or even did it before?

The instructions are in online help:  How can I use salesforce.com reports in Custom Links?

Rhonda

All Answers

rpr2rpr2

Don't  you hate that when you can't find it and know you saw it before and/or even did it before?

The instructions are in online help:  How can I use salesforce.com reports in Custom Links?

Rhonda

This was selected as the best answer
pturner64pturner64

Hi Rhonda, thanks for this, I nearly had it but the syntax is not something I could remember.

Paul

Damien_Damien_

Any idea where this was moved to?.... I really to do something similar and this link appears to no longer exist.