function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
phani_mphani_m 

How to create objects and give relationship to meet my criteria?

I am creating an recruitment application  My criteria is:-

In this for me having applicant ( i created a tab and object for that with some fields).Applicant want to apply for a particular job he needs to search for the job  so the criteria would be the following

I should have an option SEARCH JOBS  

||  

||  

\/ 

__________

job title: |__________|  {entering values in this}

__________ 

Location:|__________|  

_________

key words:|_________|

Match: () All    () Any 

______               ______        

| Search |            | Cancel |   

------------             ------------     

|| 

||  clicking on                                                                                   

\/                                                                                                          

Job NO       Title     Location      no of positons available   key words  JobDescription               ____

01            hr            bang                                  6                     mba                good cmm               |Apply|   <---''|

for this how many objects i need to create and link them to display the following fields what is the procedure howcan I resolve this ? can any one hellp me.......................

Sridhar BonagiriSridhar Bonagiri

Hi,

I think you need to atlease 3 objects

1.Jobs_Master

2. Jobs_details

3.Locations_Master

Master-details relationship between object 1 and 2, and look up relationship between Object 3 and 2.

Regards,

Sridhar Bonagiri

Sagar PareekSagar Pareek

You need only one object named position or job.

use picklist field for

job type

number field for number of positions

text area for job description.

You have to create a visual force page to search through the object.

For the keyword text box you can grant search across skills or all fields of object.

DivDiv

Sagar, Can you please help me out on similar problem  . Just sent you a PM

phani_mphani_m
You need only one object named position or job. use picklist field for location job type number field for number of positions text area for job description. You have to create a visual force page to search through the object. For the keyword text box you can grant search across skills or all fields of object.