function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PFangPFang 

Forums account problems

Hi guys,

Great day!

As requested, I would just like to share my experience so that this might help our fellow forumers in the future. 

My main problem was my first forums account was associated to a Salesforce org that suddenly got expired so I wasn't able to log back with it. This was as an issue and might cause subsequent issues for those maintaining certain things for their accounts, post count, etc. Since logging in with the first account was a problem, I had to create another developer board account. I tried reaching out to people, SF support and with the aid of guys like bob_buzzard, I was pointed to the right direction. After numerous exchanges, I was referred to thisisnotapril (http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/89257), an admin for our boards. I didn't know that someone had such privileges at the time but there she was. She was very accommodating when I forwarded my issue and thanks to her, I have my boards account back. 

So for forums account problems, don't contact SF support as it's beyond their scope, messaging a forums admin should be more of an immediate remedy. 

Regards,

Pfang