function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Big EarsBig Ears 

Opportunities: Product Schedules - "Error: Scheduling is not enabled for this type"

I've just updated all of my products to include a default product revenue schedule. However, one product is refusing to allow me to add a revenue schedule. Also, any new product that I add to the system won't allow a revenue schedule. I have NO idea what the problem is.

The Error turns up on the Revenue Schedule Type field, and comes up regardless of the options I put in. Also, bizarrely, I had no problems at all with the other products. I simply can't understand it.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Thanks!
Big EarsBig Ears
This problem has been solved.

It seems that I enabled Revenue schedules for all products, then created this product. I hadn't realised that this option has to be re-ticked whenever new products are created.
SixTelSixTel

Hi

I am encountering this error too, and I am not quite clear on how you solved it.

When adding new product, or even cloning an existing one, I get this error message.

Error: Scheduling is not enabled for this type

Could you please clarify how you fixed it?

Thanks and regards

twamleytwamley

There is a checkbox named "Revenue Scheduling Enabled." Add that to your product page layout. Then check the box for whatever product you're trying to configure.

sunnyjansunnyjan

Thanks for this tip, just helped me sort this problem out too.