function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ChrisB760ChrisB760 

Does Force.com Include Opportunities?

Hi All,

So in the full features sheet for force.com it SAYS that sales objects aren't included, but when I signed up for a free trial, I can see the sales objects all there, they're just hidden in the page where you have to hit the "+" sign to see them.  Has anyone on here created or done developement on a paid force.com account and customized it?  If so, are the sales objects included with it?  I'm trying to figure out why the force.com trial accounts looks identical to the normal salesforce.com enterprise accounts, with the exception that most of the standard objects are in the "+" section instead of on a "sales" app by default.

Thanks

MrTheTylerMrTheTyler

Hi Chris,

When you sign up for a trial, they give you the full feature set.  Once that trial expires, you will be limited by your license type.  Some license types allow read only access to the standard salesforce objects.  My company has done several force.com projects and really, force.com sure does look exactly like salesforce.com when you are logged in as an admin.  But typically, force.com projects use portals and sites and through these mediums your access to standard salesforce objects will be limited.

Regards,

Tyler Hudson
Contact Us - We Can Help!

Salesforce Superheroes
------------------------------
help@salesforcesuperheroes.com
www.salesforcesuperheroes.com
1-888-407-9578 x123