function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NigamAbhinavNigamAbhinav 

salesforce ajax toolkit stopped working

It seems like something updated on salesforce this afternoon, I have vf page section  on Opportunity page layout which stops working, some time it try to redirect to login otherwise it failed to connect with apex web method from VF page and throws error  "sf:INSUFFICIENT_ACCESSINSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: This session is not valid for use with the API" , I don't  know what makes this invalid now, it was working fine before today afternoon. I am using session Id using {!$Api.Session_ID} on VF page. I don't  see if there is issue with this. 

I am totally clueless and worst part, it is not only dev and test, start happining on client sandbox, If there is something that need to be modify then can some one tell this please, is this SF bug or feature ? if feature where is the details some notificationis about any such changes is really appriciated. 

Thanks

digamber.prasaddigamber.prasad

Hi,

Looks like salesforce bug. Please open a case with salesforce support team and keep us updated too.

marcmr87marcmr87

We are having exactly the same issue since today.

Please, let us know if you find any solution.

PranayPranay

Yup.. same issue here... updating to the latest API version didn't help either!

Anil SavaliyaAnil Savaliya

Hi,It's weired,we are also staring getting same problem,around yesturday noon.it's happening in all sandbox org ,But Production is fine.

Error : { faultcode:'sf:invalid_session_Id',faultstring:'Invalid_session_ID:This session is not valid for use with the API'Detail:{UnexpectedErrorFaults:{ExceptionCode:'Invalid_session_Id',ExceptionMessage :'This session is not valid for use with the API',},},}

marcmr87marcmr87

We contacted salesforce and they were able to fix it changing some internal setting of our org. Seems that it's related to an issue with a patch that they have been deploying overnight.

Just contact them, explain the issue and they will fix it within minutes.

Norm_1Norm_1

We also are experiencing the same issue.

If it is a patch gone wrong, I'm shocked that it would not appear on the Trust.Salesforce.com portal. 

Aaron2020Aaron2020

We are also experiencing this problem. It seems like it was intentional. 

Is the ajax toolkit not officially supported? 

NigamAbhinavNigamAbhinav

This happens due to salesforce internal updates which they have reverted working fine now.

thanks to all.