function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tkline1tkline1 

Sales Pipeline / Funnel App

Hi everyone,

My organization currently uses a different field other than "Amount" to calculate the value of opportunities (we use ACV instead of amount).  Is it possible to use this app, but modify the code to base the funnels off of the different field that we use?

Thanks!

-Tom

siv001siv001

Hi Tom,

The package is unmanaged so you can see and change the apex code to meet your requirements.

I wrote this package some time ago, after doing a quick visual inspection of the code I can't see why you couldn't use another currency field other than Amount. I've not had this request before.

The Amount field is referenced a number of times in the apex classes, I would initially add the ACV field to the SOQL statements and remove the Amount field. This way when you try to compile/run the apex it will highlight the other places you need to change the code from Amount to ACV.

I would also update the test classes so you can double check the results are as expected (just incase you are still using Amount somewhere).

As I mentioned before nobody has asked this before, could you please report back on this discussion and share your experiences, just incase anyone else wants to do something similar in the future.

Thanks

Mark