function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
forceDotMomforceDotMom 

Action Plans in PE Issue

Hi Reid,

I installed Action Plans in a PE org, and all seems fine, until I go assign action plans to Contacts usingg the Contacts List View.

The Action Plans Recoreds are created in the Action Plans tab, it says they are related to the Contacts I selected, but the tasks are not showing up anywhwere. 

Please help!

ReidCReidC

Hm.  I installed into a PE org, created a template, instantiated action plans created with a template against both leads and contacts created in list views.  Seems to be working with both independent and dependent tasks.  One thing: on dependent tasks, when a task is closed, and there are tasks dependent on it, those dependent tasks are created using @future methods and call outs so you may have to reload the page to see them.

Can you give me a little more info about where it's failing and how?

Cheers

forceDotMomforceDotMom

The Action Plan records are being created, but just not the tasks.  

On the Action Plans Tab, I can open an Action Plan record that was created using the button on the Contact list view.  I see the Action Plan Name, The Start Date, etc, and All the Tasks are there.  They are assigned to me, and the Action Plan record is related to a Contact.  When I go to that Contact record, however, there are no tasks - no not one. 

I cant seem to see why.  How do I find this de-bug log that you speak of?  Can I do that in PE?

forceDotMomforceDotMom

Update - 

I added the Action Plans related list on the Contacts page, and I see the Action Plan record...but still no tasks.