function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mlevitesmlevites 

Find Nearby - Accounts (GeoCode) "You're Done! "

Hello – I followed all the setup instructions closely but every time I click on the GeoCode Tab it only comes back with the message “Your Done!”. Any suggestions? Thanks in Advance. Mike L.
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
MickleMickle

Ooops, I figured out the problem of the "You're Done!" I think in my developer account. When I was gong through the custom settings to add the G-Key, I accidently made a user specific setting, without setting the organization default. As soon as I added the organization default, it worked perfectly.I can't believe I overlooked that...

Perhaps this is what other users are experiencing as well.

See image below:

Find Nearby

All Answers

B2000B2000

I have the similar problem.  I installed this app in a client's account. I have added the Google API Key and have Leads and Account checked (i.e. to be mapped). The "Find Nearby", "Mapping Address", and "Mapping Status"  fields are on the Account page layout. I tried using the "Locate Account" link on several account records, and it sends me to the "GeoCode" tab, (https://fn.na3.visual.force.com/apex/mapmessage_donegeocoding) page, with the message "Your Done!".  I return to the Account page, and the "Mapping Status" is "Not Located Yet".  I have tried it with valid addresses in both the Billing and Shipping fields with the same results.  Varying the accuracy from 7 to 1 made no difference either. When I copy the address into Google Maps search box directly, it is displayed on the Google Map.

mitz.chauhan@gmail.commitz.chauhan@gmail.com

Please let me know if you find a solution for this, as i have the same problem

MickleMickle

I'm having the exact same problem as well.

You're Done!

No I'm no

MickleMickle

Ooops, I figured out the problem of the "You're Done!" I think in my developer account. When I was gong through the custom settings to add the G-Key, I accidently made a user specific setting, without setting the organization default. As soon as I added the organization default, it worked perfectly.I can't believe I overlooked that...

Perhaps this is what other users are experiencing as well.

See image below:

Find Nearby

This was selected as the best answer
Book_GuyBook_Guy

I tried this and it did not resolve the issue, but perhaps I am not understanding it completely.

Can you please explain what the "default organization level value" is, why it is necessary for Find Nearby and what values should be added to the fields.

Thank you.

--David

TotalNoviceTotalNovice

You saved me!

Thank you much!!!

SA_AdminSA_Admin

What does G-key represent?  It is a text field but there is no description.  Thanks in advance.

Jatin.jainJatin.jain

Its the ggogle map key which you need to generate clicking on this link : 

http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html

SA_Admin wrote:

What does G-key represent?  It is a text field but there is no description.  Thanks in advance.

Bryn JonesBryn Jones

Where do you put the code in??