function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rcraven1rcraven1 

Trying to display custom image formula field within S-Control

I'm using the following image formula field on account as a support rating indicator:  (Note the use of custom images)
IF( ISPICKVAL(Rating, "Gold") , IMAGE( "servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01560000000DE09", "gold image scaled to 15x50 pixels", 15, 50),
IF( ISPICKVAL(Rating, "Silver"), IMAGE( "servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01560000000DDzu", "silver image scaled to 15x50 pixels", 15, 50),
IF( ISPICKVAL(Rating, "Bronze") , IMAGE( "servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01560000000DE04", "bronze image scaled to 15x50 pixels", 15, 50),
"Outliner")))
This formula field works fine on the Account, but when I reference this custom field in my S-Control to display on the Contact or Case record it displays a blank image?  What is ironic is that if I use the generic images hosted on Salesforce for image formula fields like red or green, the S-Control can reference the image and displays just fine.

Note I'm just using a simple retrieve call to pull back the formula field and then referencing the record.formulafield to display the image in the S-Control.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
thedgethedge
try placing a preceeding / in the reference url like so.....

"/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file="

rcraven1rcraven1
Works, Thank you! :smileyvery-happy: