function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Atul GuptaAtul Gupta 

Testing WebService Callouts

Hi Guys,

I'm stuck with this issue. I've been trying to use the new feature of testing webservice callouts for soap web services.

But i'm having issues with creating sample response data.

The example given in the developer guide, the response is pretty simple, just a "String".

My response is a little bit more complex, its a whole wrapper class :P

I've tried to replicate the response by passing the real webservice callout response to the wrapper class's instance in my test class but I've failed to do so.

Anybody have any idea how to create a dummy response or how to pass it to the class ???

Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hello,

Have a llok at this thread for testing webservice callout :

http://salesforce-evershine-knowledge.blogspot.in/2012/10/testing-web-service-callouts.html

Atul GuptaAtul Gupta
Thanks Vinita for the reply.

Please have a good look at my question.....i ve already tried this out.

Any other viable solution ??

Sent from Samsung Mobile

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .
______________________________________________________________________________________

www.accenture.com