function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Matt D.ax1353Matt D.ax1353 

Upcoming iPad app - 3D visualization of role heirarchy & pipeline metrics

Hi all,

Wanted to share a few screenshots of an iPad app I'm prototyping.  It uses 3D ios libraries usually used for game development along with the Mobile SDK to visually display an organization's role heirarchy.  Roles in the heirarchy are represented as spheres, with lines connecting parents to children.  Users can drill up or down the heirarchy by tapping a node, and highlight different children on one level by swiping left/right.  It also visually displays some pipeline metrics using the colors & relative sizes of the nodes.  Pipeline values or numbers of opptys control a node's size, and its open/closed or won/lost ratios control the color.  The metrics aggregate opptys for all the children of a node. The idea was to show some of the most common pipeline metrics in an interactive visual format that lends itself well to the iPad's features.

Still working through testing it on some larger data sets, but wanted to share an early view with the community - hope everyone finds this idea cool.  Will try to post a video link when I can capture one.

Screenshot 1  Screenshot 2

Kevin HawkinsKevin Hawkins

Cool Matt!  I'd love to see how it progresses.

Cheers,

Kevin

Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal

Looks cool, which iOS 3D visuallization library are you using? I'd love to test it out and provide feedback when it reaches that state.