function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mobillemobille 

Reg: Salesforce integration in Android(Rest API)

Hi ,

This is chandrasekhar . iam new to Salesforce integration. now iam getting problem in Rest Api application  after running my application iam getting login page fine but after login it asking allow and Deny  buttons so if i click the Allow button then i didnt get any respected data instead of that iam gettting salesforce login page again.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SRKSRK

In u r REST API conf
it have a call back URL i think to need to  define a dedicated page or URL there
plz check u r configration

All Answers

SRKSRK

In u r REST API conf
it have a call back URL i think to need to  define a dedicated page or URL there
plz check u r configration

This was selected as the best answer
mobillemobille

Hi,

Now My self i had bring the native app like TemplateApp from Rest API then i run based on the instruction  whatever salesforce org said on the following url

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Getting_Started_with_the_Force.com_Toolkit_for_Android

but still i didnt get LoginPage of SalesForce in my android emulator. even though i had declared all the things in strings.xml in values folder something like callback url,oauth_client_id .Instead of the login page iam getting

two buttons like clear cookies and change server. please can any one help me.... . its urgent to integrate salesforce

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrasekhar