function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
zero1578zero1578 

MRUHoverDetail functionality

It looks like the MRU hover functions are pretty simple to use, but I cannot seem to get them working in my S-Controls.

The Library.js and Ajaxdesktop.js (if i remember right) files have all the functions.  I created my S-Control, created all the onblur,mouseover,mouseout functions using the same syntax used in the MRU List in the Case section.

I then added the script:

<script type="text/javascript">MRUHoverDetail.loaderURL = "/ui/common/MRUHoverLoader?hoverIds=" + myId + "&retURL=%2F" + thisId + ""; window.sfdcPage.appendToOnBeforeUnloadQueue(function(){MRUHoverDetail.loaderURL = null }, 'Prevent MRU bulk loader request from firing');</script>

where myId is the ID of the object I want displayed in the hover, and thisId is the case we are currently viewing.
I should be able to just specify MRUHoverDetail.getHover('Id') but I am thinking there might be a hidden iFrame or a Div that I am not seeing that is associated with these hovers.  Has anyone been able to get them working on custom objects?  Are there any Devs that know what is required to have a link present the mini page layout hover on mouseover?  Thanks for reading.
cto9dxecto9dxe

I am also trying to achieve this, have you been successful at all in finding a solution for this?

Philip Meldrum08237737677563425Philip Meldrum08237737677563425
Did you get anywhere with this?