function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
danaledanale 

Chatter-related giveaway!

I posted this over in Announcements, but thought I'd post it here too, for all the Chatter enthusiasts:

We're kicking off a fun challenge to anybody who has a bit of time and some screen capture software.

We wanted to crowd-source creating a one-minute video on "Getting Started in the Chatter Dev Zone". It should show a few elements, such as 1) How to find friends 2) Updating your profile and status and 3) A quick overview on exploring the demo apps.

All you have to do is post your video on youtube, then post the link on the Developer Force wall to enter.

The best video we see by Monday 3/29 (end of day, Pacific) will win a $100 Amazon gift card!

danaledanale

Extended the deadline and raise the stakes. Reposting here:

"We want to hear how *you* think of Chatter! $200 Gift card for the best 1-minute video showing how to follow people, update your status, and a little bit about exploring apps. Let's say by EOD this Friday (4/2)? Just post the link to your uploaded youtube video on the Developer Force wall!"

danaledanale

Hi guys, we had a mini-contest asking our community members to create a short video. I just blogged about our winners here. Hit the links to these entertaining videos to get an overview of navigating the Chatter Dev Zone and your own Chatter-enabled DE org. 

Thank you to Joel Dietz and Hannes Ellerbrock for participating, and congratulations to Joel for winning the $200 gift certificate!

Ivory TollersIvory Tollers

Nice! I will definitely take part in this. Fortunately, I often win because I'm lucky. I recently won a valuable prize (you can see it if you follow this link (https://drakemall.com/boxes/smartphone-box)) in the cell phone mystery box. Cool that I bought this lootbox at the cheapest price.