function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anto HotelbedsAnto Hotelbeds 

Problems with Salesforce Mobile

Hi,

I am developing a new UI in Salesforce. To do so, I am using Visualforce. I already developed a new UI for leads. This new UI has a part that is Salesforce standard(field in the page layout), and another one that is showing the information in tabs.

All the fields that are shown in the tabs are hidden in the page layout but I show them using visualforce in the tabbed section.

The problem is that when I try to use the Salesforce mobile app for Iphone and access to the lead, I can only see the standard information. I cant see any of the fields that are in the tabbed section.

I would like to see the viisualforce page when navigatin with an explorer but, when doing so with the movile app I would like my Sales Managers to see all the fields....

Did you ever have to face this issue of know any solution?

Thanks a lot.

Antonio

mikegiamikegia

Hi Antonio,

If I get it right the answer to your question is on page 44: http://eu1.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_mobile_implementation.pdf

You cannot see the tabs, but you can point to them similar to visualforce. Also you can add any fields you like in the standard layour so that you can directly see them in salesforce mobile.

Best wishes,

Mike.