function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ChrisXChrisX 

iOS SFNativeRestAppDelegate is no longer available?

Hi there,

We are trying to use the Salesforce Mobile SDK for iOS, but we are running into some issues - hope you can help us with the following.

Info: The scenario we are working on is, iOS Native app offline. When statring the app with no network, you get error messages poping up - this could priviously be solved by bypassing in the SFNativeRestAppDelegate.m file. But in the latest clone from github it is no longer external and therefore impossible to bypass.

Question:

- I need to bypass setupAuthorizingViewController in SFNativeRestAppDelegate /method didFinishLaunchingWithOptionsx.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Christian

jhersh1jhersh1

If you followed the project template, your root App Delegate class should subclass SFNativeRestAppDelegate, right? You could override the implementation of -setupAuthorizingViewController.

SoleesSolees

I have old versions of the MobileSDK i could give to you, i don't know if you must use it, but i have them in a backup.

cheers

ChrisXChrisX

Thank you for your suggestion - the project got cancled and I am now working on an online demo. Though, I do hope they will fix this, as I have got this request more than once(going offline).

But not much activiti seems is going on at: https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS

Thanks anyways

Regards