function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JonSimmonsJonSimmons 

Print Anything sporatticly shows no data

I have created a couple of templates pulling data from a series of queries but when the templates are displayed some of the data is showing but other data is not.  What is even more strange is that some of the data within a given query result shows while other data does not.

It does not seem to matter whether or not I use a Retreive query or a where clause, I get the same strange result.

Has anyone seen this happen and/or give me some idea where to look for an answer?

Thanks
Jon

SL TanSL Tan
Hi Jon
 If the problem lies in the Select Statement side for Queries in the Print Anything package, I suggest you go to this link to download the Ajax Tools under Community Contributed Tools Section - http://wiki.apexdevnet.com/index.php/Tools.
Once downloaded, the Ajax Tools can be accessed from the drop down menu on the top right of Salesforce. Click on the Ajax Tools button when the page downloads and click on Explorer on the top right - this Explorer page will allow us to do the Queries statement correctly in our Print Anything Package by selecting from our Object and fields shown on the left of the page.
If you have problems with the Templates merge fields, I had been able to solve this by analysing the merge fields generated from the query when we click on our link button - if you have kept the debug statement in your custom link coding as per Print Anything Instruction document, the query result and the merge fields will be indicated clearly in the output so even if your initial test shows no result, the query results or merge fields details will show where we went wrong.
Hope this helps
SL