function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
steph1sourcesteph1source 

Print Anything

I am not sure where to post this but I am having an issue with the Print Anything module from AppExchange. I have a package built that pulls opportunity data as well as data from the related lists on the opportunity page layout. The package works great when my link has the debug mode turned on..my template appears and all of the merge fields have data. However as soon as I take out the debug parameter the merge no longer works and no data is shown in my template. Any ideas? Here are the links that I have:

this one works:
Hyperlink(/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01N400000004bvV&package=a05400000028vOQ&opportunityId={!Opportunity.Id}&debug=1)

this one does not:
Hyperlink("/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01N400000004bvV&package=a05400000028vOQ&opportunityId={!Opportunity.Id}")
MagicMagic
The only other difference being that your second link also has quote marks (") in it...?!
RufussRufuss
Perhaps consider posting a zero in the parameter you pass, rather than a null value?

Question for you guys - I cant get the custom button to work on any details page other than the one provided in the tutorial.  Instead of Event.Id, in the case of the tutorial, what would I use if it is on a custom object detail page where the custom object is 'Booking'.? 

Any opinions appreciated...
RufussRufuss
Perhaps consider posting a zero in the parameter you pass, rather than a null value?

Question for you guys - I cant get the custom button to work on any details page other than the one provided in the tutorial.  Instead of Event.Id, in the case of the tutorial, what would I use if it is on a custom object detail page where the custom object is 'Booking'.? 

Any opinions appreciated...